Thursday, February 17, 2011

48/365 100 Days

100 Day

No, it's only Day 48 of my Project 365, but we are nearing the 100th day of school. Sam's 1st "major" project is to glue 100 objects to a poster board and make a presentation to his class.

It was Sam's decision to use bottle caps as his 100 objects. I wondered about the appropriateness of sending my 7 year old to school with the evidence of 100 empty bottles of beer, but I got over it quickly as his heart was set on using bottle caps (and we had a little help with the consumption of said liquor).

Joey has never let me help or even sit near him when he is working on a project--he is fiercely independent. Actually, I didn't help much with this project either, but I got to sit next to Sam and watch and help when asked. I loved every minute of it and he did a fantastic job!

100 Day caps

No comments: