Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26/365

reading book

My mom came over to visit today. My kids LOVE to see Grandma (and Grandpa, and Aunts and Uncles...). Lily is no exception! The kids especially love sitting down and sharing their yearly photo albums with anyone who will sit with them for more than 5 minutes.

I have several photos of my mom and Lily from today's visit. This particular photo was my husband's least favorite because of the angle. I, on the other hand, sort of liked the angle, but wished I had included a bit more of the book.

I'm using this Project 365 thing to stretch myself and my photography skills. Chosing to look at things from new angles is one of the ways I chose to stretch (both literally and figuratively!)

2 comments:

the meaklims said...

I personally love angles! And mismatched hair elastics!!

:)

Tammy said...

Awww.. so sweet.

Love the angle!