Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18/365



So at 7:30 p.m. tonight, I realized I had forgotten to take a photo for today.

I had a crazy day today--my dog was sick (multiple times), I had lots of errands to run for a Chinese New Year party at Lily's preschool next week and a friend stopped by for lunch. I told myself I was not going to obsess over this photo-a-day challenge and decided to just let it go.

But at 7:35 p.m., the kids had an impromptu dance party. I grabbed my camera and rather than fidget with the settings set it to the automatic "sports" function hoping it would capture the movement.

It captured the movement, but the ISO is something like 3200 and the photo is grainy and noisy. I'm really tired of taking photos in the dark. It's dark outside and it's even darker inside--even during the day!

Is it too much to ask for a little sun around here?

No comments: