Saturday, March 13, 2010

Catching up...

It's been weeks since I've posted anything. I took this wonderful photography class and when it finished, I stopped taking photos. Not sure what that's all about....

While I haven't posted about it, I have kept up with with my project schedule. I finished Sam's Christmas stocking and then took two Panamanian molas given to me by my aunt when my uncle died last year to a frame store to be framed.



Now that I have finished several of my quick projects I find myself almost forced to take on a larger task. It's time to haul out the sewing machine and start working on some curtains. I've had blue denim material for my boys' room for years--never finished those curtains in the last house either. This time, I'm determined to finish these curtains within the next two weeks. Maybe they will sleep later than 6 a.m. if I can close some curtains on their windows?

No comments: